As used herien, the terms "we", "us", and "CityGrader" refer to CityGrader LLC., a Florida limited liability company; the term the “Site” refers to CityGrader.com and all of the publicly available internet pages, content, and/or information accessible through the CityGrader.com domain.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect and store information about you in connection with your use of the Service, including any information you transmit to or through the Service. We use that information to, provide the Service’s functionality, fulfill your requests, improve the Service’s quality, engage in research and analysis relating to the Service, personalize your experience, track usage of the Service, provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed on the Service, display relevant advertising, market the Service, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations. Even when we do not retain such information, it still must be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process.
Please also note and be aware that:
- Information Provided: If you create an account on CityGrader, we may store and use the information you provided during that process, such as your full name, email address, zip code, physical address, and any other information you may provide with your account. Your first name and the first letter of your last name will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You can modify some of the information associated with your account on the “My Account” page. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account depicting you or your likeness, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Content: The information that you contribute through the Service is intended for public consumption, including, but not limited to, your grades, reviews, follows, posts, photos, videos, comments, likes, and account profile. We may display this information through the Service, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through various means, including, but not limited to third party sites and services.
- Contacts: You can invite others to join the Service by providing us with their contact information, or by allowing us to access your contacts from your computer, mobile device, or third party sites to select which friends you want to invite. If you allow us to access your contacts, we may transmit that information to CityGrader long enough to process your invitations.
- Communications: When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages from other CityGrader users, public partners, and CityGrader itself. You can manage some of your messaging preferences on your “My Accounts” page, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative, transactional, or legal messages from CityGrader. We may also track your actions in response to the messages you receive from CityGrader or through the Service, such as whether you deleted, opened, or forwarded such messages. If you exchange messages with others through the Service, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and we may review and disclose them in connection with investigations related to the operation and use of the Service. We may not deliver messages that we believe are objectionable, such as spam messages or requests to exchange reviews for compensation. If you send or receive messages through the Service via SMS text message, we may log phone numbers, phone carriers, and the date and time that the messages were processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including from phone calls, letters, emails and other electronic messages, or in person.
- Activity: We may store information about your use of the Service, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and/or the date and time of your visit. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Service, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. You may be able to disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings.
- Different Devices: You may access the Service through different devices and different platforms (such as the CityGrader Go App). The information that we collect and store through those different uses may be cross-referenced and combined, and your contributions through one platform will typically be similarly visible and accessible through all other CityGrader platforms.
You can set some Cookie preferences through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of the Service. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in your device or browser preferences or security settings.
Third parties may receive information about you as follows:
- Service Providers: We may rely on third party providers to support or provide some of the services that are available through the Service. We may also rely on third party providers to perform certain services for us in connection with your use of the Service, such as communications and hosting services, network security, technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing, our own marketing of the Service, and other functions. We may share information from or about you with these third party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests. These third party providers may share information with us that they obtain from or about you in connection with providing their services or completing your requests. Third party providers may also share this information with their subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control. Some of our web pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to you from our third party providers, while preserving the look and feel of the Service. In such cases, please note that the information you provide is being provided to the third party.
- Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public. If you flag or otherwise complain to CityGrader about content through the Service, we may share the substance of your complaint with the contributor of that content in order to provide an opportunity for the contributor to respond.
- Links: The Service may contain links to unaffiliated third party services. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on or applicable to all such third party services.
- Third Party Accounts: If you sign up for CityGrader using a third party service like Facebook, or link your CityGrader account to your account with a third party service like Facebook or Twitter, we may receive information about you from such third party service.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include personal information in the content you post publicly. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by using the Service pseudonymously, though doing so could detract from the credibility of your contributions to the Service. Please also note that the messages you send or receive using the Service are only private to the extent that both you and the person you are communicating with keep them private. For example, if you send a message to another user, that user may choose to publicly post it. Also, we may access and disclose such messages in the course of investigations relating to use of the Service.
DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
The Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18. If you become aware that someone under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us email@example.com. If we become aware that someone under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
We use various safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Attn: Data Privacy Manager
2990 NW 40th Street
Miami, FL 33142